15 Maret 2016

Claket Riverside, a Breathtaking Scenery in Wonogiri


My hometown, Wonogiri have a new sightseeing spot in Sendangijo, Selogiri. Last week, me and my friend, Susan, visited a stunning spot, Claket Lake or Claket Riverside. This  spot is popular among young people and traveler. Thanks to Instagrammers because Claket Riverside become a well-known sightseeing spot now.


Claket Riverside located near Bendungan Colo (Colo Dam) in Selogiri. If you start your trip from the center of Wonogiri, it will take around 20 minutes. First, you should go to Bendungan Colo.  If you enter the gate of Bendungan Colo, Claket Riverside is 10 minutes  from there.


The Ticket!
After 10 minutes driving, I could saw a small green lake and small green hill. I felt it as a breathtaking scenery of Claket Riverside.  Claket Riverside is the most stunning lake I ever seen. Many people sit in the edge of the lake or under the trees. They were enjoying the view while chatting with his/her mates.

Couple in the Pier


I parked my motorcycle and Susan bought a ticket for me. The ticket was cheap, 5 IDR/person. Susan also bought drinks and snacks. The weather was so hot that it makes our skin turn to red. But, that wasn't enough to stop our taking selfie. We even made a time to  walked near lake to take photos.



As you can see, It was novel experience! You can walked in small pier and take photos. You feel like you traped in un-known world.  This spot also popular for pre-wedding photoshot. The couple will walk to the edge of the pier, make some poses, and voila! Beautiful photos are created in the hand of a photographer! So, if you come to Claket Riverside, don’t forget to take selfie! And upload it in your social media account.



If you want to rent a professional photographer you can pay for peanuts. The photographer will follow you around and take your best photo. When the photo session finished, you can copy your photos in flashdisk. You should print it by yourself.





Because the photographer is Susan’s friend, we hesitant to rent. So we just took out our camera and hunting photos. Until I found out that many people waiting for us to take a picture too. We decided to finish our photo session and take a rest again. My skin was burn. I was freak out about using sunblock.






If you tired, try to take a rest in cottages. You can try Wonogiri’s local food such us Bakso & Mie Ayam. In the end,  I checked the result of our photo hunt session.  The results is good enough to post in this blog, isn’t it?

1 komentar: